Question 2: What from the following is your favourite genre?
This question was to view the opinions of the people that chose the specific genre of video I will be creating. This will help me tailor my video expertly to them.
Question 3: Within your selected genre, what is your favourite style of music video? Rank the choices from most to least liked.
I chose this question to get even more accurate results within the genre for what style of video is preferred, performance, concept or narrative.
Question 4: How much lip sync would you like to see in music videos?
This question was put in my survey to find out how much lip sync people preferred and this will affect how much I lip sync I put in my video.
Question 5: What makes a music video enjoyable for you?
I put this question on because it shows me what to strive for and focus on in my video, whether it be a good storyline or interesting concept.
Question 6: What is your favourite music video?
This question enabled me to view the audiences favourite videos and gain some inspiration for my own music video.

No comments:
Post a Comment